New Job Position: AI Principal Consultant
We are looking for an outstanding experienced Principal Consultant to join our team of AI consultants.
Package to attract the Bests
In this role you are expected to identify and work with key Academic and Industrial partners contributing to a strategic expansion of Bayncore’s technical portfolio in AI.
In this role you will be expected to be a Subject Matter Expert - both highly competent in the technical application of AI, project management, as well as a proven track record in development of business relationships in Academia and Industry. The role requires great flexibility, imagination, tenacity, diplomacy, good probing and listening skills, excellent analytical skills and an ability to work with others.
A major part of your work will be working with customers, large and small, who are applying Machine Learning and Deep Learning on Intel architecture – which will require a solid practical knowledge of the Intel architecture and how to make best use of Intel CPUs and software in the context of AI.
Knowledge of Nvidia, AMD, AWS, Azure and Oracle technologies would be highly desirable.
• MS or higher degree in EE, Computer Science or related discipline.
• Experienced programmer (Java, C++/C#, Python).
• Possess strong written and communication skills
• At least 7 years’ experience in the application of Machine Learning with the ability to understand and implement a typical ML solution lifecycle - along with good understanding of the mathematics/statistics that drives the ML/DL algorithms.
• Have a good working knowledge of the Intel AI portfolio, including experience in the use of Intel OpenVino and Intel’s optimised frameworks – this experience should be grounded in projects that have been productised (and led to commercial success for the particular projects).
• Experience in working closely with students, researchers and professors for driving academic collaboration in the space of AI.
• Experience in teaching professional developers in classroom and lab-type contexts.
• Additional Job skills including analytical and strategic-thinking abilities, customer orientation, networking abilities, understanding of AI Solution markets, and strong teamwork skills.
• Willingness to travel for extended periods of time both in UK and beyond.
• Fluency in English- written and spoken
• Other language skills would be a plus
Please contact us at email@example.com